Make your donations go further through Gift Aid

Increase the value of your gift by 25%

Use Gift Aid to make your donations go further at no additional cost to you. If you are a UK tax payer, complete this declaration form and for every £1 you give to Education Support, we can claim an extra 25p in tax to help support teachers and education staff

Gift Aid Declaration
By ticking the box below you are agreeing to the following statement:                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Your details
Keep in touch
You are important to us, and we want to communicate with you in the ways you prefer                                                                                                                                                               You can change your mind about what you'd like to receive from us at any time - please let us know by calling 020 7697 2760 or email We will manage your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. You can also read more about our privacy policy here: 
*If you tick this box, we will send you regular emails with hints and tips to manage your wellbeing, articles about the education community and ways to get involved. If you're already subscribed to our emails, you will continue to receive them unless you unsubscribe, which you can do by emailing us at or clicking 'unsubscribe' in an email from us.  

If you already donate to Education Support but are not sure whether we have your most up to date Gift Aid status, please get in touch with us on 0207 697 2750 or email

Higher rate tax payers
If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax form, or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.

Important note
Please notify us if you:
• Want to cancel this declaration
• Change your name or home address
• No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains