Find out information on income-related benefits, tax credits, Council Tax Reduction, Carer’s Allowance, Universal Credit and how your benefits will be affected if you start work or change your working hours.
Guides 1 min read
You can use this independent benefits calculator from Turn2Us to find out:
- what benefits you could get
- how to claim
- how your benefits will be affected if you start work
You’ll need accurate information about your:
- income, including your partner’s (from payslips, for example)
- existing benefits and pensions (including anyone living with you)
- outgoings (such as rent, mortgage, childcare payments)
- council tax bill
Don’t wait for a crisis to call.
We’ll offer you immediate, confidential support including advice, counselling or coaching.
08000 562 561
Our confidential grants service is here to help you manage money worries.
Everyone occasionally needs help. Our friendly, experienced team is here to support you.