Find out information on income-related benefits, tax credits, Council Tax Reduction, Carer’s Allowance, Universal Credit and how your benefits will be affected if you start work or change your working hours.
Guides / 1 min read
You can use this independent benefits calculator from Turn2Us to find out:
- what benefits you could get
- how to claim
- how your benefits will be affected if you start work
You’ll need accurate information about your:
- income, including your partner’s (from payslips, for example)
- existing benefits and pensions (including anyone living with you)
- outgoings (such as rent, mortgage, childcare payments)
- council tax bill
Our confidential grants service is here to help you manage money worries.
Everyone occasionally needs help. Our friendly, experienced team is here to support you.