Wellbeing resources for Teaching Assistants
Our resources for teacher assistants cover a wide range of topics from burnout, talking to your line manager about stress and financial worries.
Teaching assistants make up a quarter of the education workforce and their main job role is assisting students who need help. TAs display initiative, self-motivation and exceptional organisation skills as well as sparkle!
Every day is different for TAs and plans do not always go the way you think they will. This can be challenging and rewarding in equal measures. You could be doing a wide range of things to support learning; setting up desks, hanging up coats, wiping tears, building confidence, chatting and building relationships, reminding and yes, reminding again…all in addition to learning. It is safe to say that many schools would be helpless without their TA team.
Our resources for TAs cover a wide range of topics from burnout, talking to your line manager about stress and financial worries. All designed to keep you healthy and informed. So why not grab a cup of tea and take time out to give your wellbeing a boost?
- Managing anxiety and worry: Teaching Assistant resources
- Burnout and how to avoid it: Teaching Assistant resources
- Depression: spotting symptoms and what to do next: Teaching Assistant resources
- Financial Support and Advice: Teaching Assistant resources
- Talking to your line manager about stress: Teaching Assistant resources
- Self-Care – The Menopause: Teaching Assistant resources
- Managing Your Wellbeing: Time and all the other stuff!: Teaching Assistant resources
Our confidential grants service is here to help you manage money worries.
Everyone occasionally needs help. Our friendly, experienced team is here to support you.